Today we’d like to introduce you to Chad Massaker.
Chad, can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today.
Carceron was founded in 2002 on a simple premise: small and medium sized businesses need reliable business- class technology solutions and a competent IT partner dedicated to helping their business grow.
It’s a simple philosophy: When your business grows, our business grows. We are in this together.
Our dedication to providing solutions that work for our clients’ needs has made us the full-service technology partner of choice for many Atlanta-based businesses.
We have aligned the industry’s best practices with Carceron’s core values – expert-level competency, straight-forward reliability, and unconditional customer satisfaction – to reduce costs, prevent downtime, and increase productivity.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
We started during a recession and survived another recession in 2008. Both were challenging times. But a great staff, great company culture, and transparency are to credit for our ongoing survival. Now, those same elements allow us to thrive.
So let’s switch gears a bit and go into the Carceron story. Tell us more about the business.
Carceron caters to small and medium-sized businesses, mostly in the professional services space. We specialize in companies with more stringent security needs due to regulatory compliance. So healthcare and financial. However, our overall emphasis on security for other industries, we find, is much higher than our competitors. For example, our newest offering, Stronghold, includes a suite of new security services:
1. A DNS based firewall that sits outside of their own firewall (double the protection).
2. An anti-virus software add-on that protects our customers from ransomwae, like cryptolcoker, specifically.
3. Training users on how to avoid phishing attacks, and then, periodically sending out fake phishing attacks to test them.
Has luck played a meaningful role in your life and business?
We believe in the age-old saying that “Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.”
You could say that we are in the business of “preparedness.”
- Address: 3200 Cobb Galleria Pkwy., Suite 255 Atlanta, GA 30339
- Website: www.carceron.net
- Phone: 770-424-3393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carceron_it_security/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carceron
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/carceron
- Other: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/99375/