Today we’d like to introduce you to Mukul Jain.
Mukul, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
January 2009, I came to America after my mother sold her jewelry and my Father sold our home to fund for my one-way airplane ticket and clear the family debt. At 21, that was the defining moment for me with loads of responsibilities. I graduated with an Engineering degree from NDSU in 2012 and bought my parent’s home in 2016. The adversity in 2009 I guess became an opportunity for me to grow and give back.
Being an engineer, I like solving problems, being an I (Influencer personality in DISC), I have always been a people person, hence connecting to anyone comes easy to me and being in US military instilled the skill of leadership, combining all three skills, I found Sailthesale.com to support Entrepreneurs in closing their clients over a phone and increasing their overall revenue outside of their automated sales.
I give 20% to all my skillset by 100% to my desire and hunger to succeed and give back by making other people’s lives better, one at a time. The best part about owning this startup is writing my employees’ paychecks, it gives me a high of fulfillment.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
Smooth Road? WTF! Smooth road exists but only for a day when you hit your goal. Oh boy, struggling became my second nature. Relocating from the capital city where it is 100F to North Dakota where it drops to 20F, away from my family with no mentorship and guidance, I guess my situation was the only guiding rail and all my struggle seemed tiny in front of my goal.
In 2014, my student visa didn’t convert to a work visa, hence going back to school and accumulating more debt. Facing racial discrimination in the Military. Getting fired from my job, breaking up at the same time and going broke. Struggle made me grew day in and day out. I am very grateful.
So, as you know, we’re impressed with Sail The Sale – tell our readers more, for example what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
We are the only company who provides virtual closing solutions over the phone, 24*7 in multiple languages to Entrepreneurs and Organizations who are looking to increase their revenue outside their automated organic conversion. We are most proud of our culture. Our culture and values of transparency, communication, resourcefulness and client excellence sets us apart.
So, what’s next? Any big plans?
1. Scaling our clients and increasing their overall revenue.
2. We are launching Sail the Sale Virtual Closing Academy to teach High Income Skillset to anyone looking to breakfree from their present job, career change and find flexibility which can allow them to do what you love with that potential extra time and money you can make. No Amazon Drop shipping or inventory, no affiliate marketing, no MLM Crap, no Real Estate wholesaling, no trading, forex ,no course creation, no traffic none of that but a laptop, phone and the internet.
The virtual program will run live for 2 weeks and we will teach you the High Income Skill set live with implementation as well. We will further open up full time and part time opportunities after you graduate from the live course.
- Our 2 week Live High Income Skillset course is one time fee of $497
- with opportunity to work with us as we have multiple clients but shortage of skilled people
- Life Long access to live classes if you want to keep honing down your skill and advance to being an expert
- Special Military Discount
- Website: sailthesale.com
- Phone: 6175049003
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailthesale/
Sail The Sale Team.