Today we’d like to introduce you to Qimmah Russo.
Qimmah, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?
I fell in love with sports at a young age and was an athlete that competed in basketball and track into college and volleyball at a high school level. I also did dance for many years in school. Me becoming a worldwide fitness trainer came together when I decided to start an Instagram page that highlighted female fitness and beauty. I had always trained women and men in the area where I lived but now I could take it to the next level. When I started college, I partnered with my mom to create a business that made meal plans and workout plans for my clients and fans who I couldn’t train in person. Over the years, my momager 🙂 began setting up collaborations with fitness brands from all over the world with the same ideals to inspire. Now, we just launched our full-service fitness website along with a fitness community to encourage and educate and support our clients. Our community not only has the team to share experiences with but they also learn from my story how to find strength and courage to be the best version of themselves!
Has it been a smooth road?
We all have struggles. Mine personally was overcoming bullying and peer pressure from both girls and boys in school. There of course, have been the smooth stretches of my journey, but most of the time, any success or opportunity was the result of lots of hard work and unwavering belief, timing and grace.
We’d love to hear more about your work.
Our website qimmahrusso.com is a full-service fitness website that features challenges like the 28 Day and 60 Day Q Challenge. With these Challenges, you will be able to do the exact type of workouts I do. Now, my other fitness website Twin Fit Club is our custom fitness site at www.twinfitclub.com. This website has my brother @TamirRusso featured as well as myself, doing customized workout videos for men as I do all the workout demonstrations for women. You can pick different parts to focus on as we build your custom plan to work around and cater to any injuries or limitations you may have. Custom meal plans are also offered at Twinfitclub.com with over 5o plans to choose from like keto or vegan etc. I create your meal plan keeping in mind any allergies you may have or just foods you don’t enjoy ensuring you can keep your meal adjustment going for a lifetime.
All plans are updated every month based on your results at the end of the month to ensure your fitness level continues to progress the way you want it to. Our online monitoring of your results will keep track of your stats for free. We also have my first clothing line which is going to launch very soon! We have been building our community lately with a private Facebook group for women and men, and we have also started a private women’s only Instagram page called @workoutsbyqimmah to share results and pictures in an environment that feels a little more safe for women than a public forum would. This is a huge amazing, exciting time for our brand we are really proud of the growth and evolution of what we have built, Qimmahtherapy!.
Let’s touch on your thoughts about our city – what do you like the most and least?
The best part of Atlanta is the wide range of different people from different cultures, period! Such a diverse population of business people, sports stars, models, entertainers, it’s such a great city. I suppose the thing I like least would be all the driving. But hey, it’s a big city, it’s to be expected!
- Twinfitclub.com (custom workouts & meal plans sold as discounted bundles) Bundle prices: $25 per week for 12 weeks/$30 week for 8 weeks/$35 week for 4 weeks
- Workout prices: $25 per week for 12 weeks/$30 week for 8 weeks/$35 week for 4 weeks
- Meal Plan prices: $14 per week for 12 weeks/$17 week for 8 weeks/$20 week for 4 weeks
- $99 for the 60 Day Challenge Qimmahrusso.com (marked down from $198 for a limited time only)
- $54.99 for the 28 Day Q1 Challenge (marked down from $97 for a limited time only)
- Address: 18017 Chatsworth St #352
Granada Hills CA, 91344
- Website: www.qimmahrusso.com & www.Twinfitclub.com
- Email: support@Qimmahrusso.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/qimmahrusso/?igshid=k4h9gm01mdx6
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Qimmah-Russo-108170484310824/?modal=admin_todo_tour
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Qflex_4Life?s=12
- Tik Tok: https://m.tiktok.com/h5/share/usr/6767774771217974278.html?_d=secCgsIARCbDRgBIAIoARI%2BCjxBVRJtthIEN6fvN5sFw7OJN%2BCVsyOmTEg7T7qQZyjFqktm8iFzY2UXv5g304Gkkhzu1sjar4ioJbw%2BSlQaAA%3D%3D&language=en&sec_uid=MS4wLjABAAAABd1_d0z5MCHK_bnElIHPgF4thH9qu23Cj0xeVbg_uALaVNub1edaudtIRS4dJA5I&share_author_id=6767774771217974278&tt_from=sms&u_code=d9im4g8gb7hk9c&user_id=6767774771217974278&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=sms
- Other: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClnYOgDVqY37FR6ruBg3-SA?view_as=subscriber&sub_confirmation=1